MEMBERSHIP AND APPLICATION FORMS:
The Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs of Sullivan County, NY consists of 107 clubs and represents approximately 12,000 sportsmen. This Federation is one of the largest in the State of New York, an honor we are very proud to behold.
The Federation meets on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at Kauneonga Lake Firehouse hall at 7:30PM. This is an open meeting and all member clubs are invited to have a delegate in attendance. The general public is also invited to attend.
APPLICATION FORMS : (Please click on the form needed)
- Federation Membership Application - call Linda 845-482-4985
- Habitat Improvement programs and application (Please contact us for more information)
- Coyote Contest application & rules - call Linda 845-482-4985 or Jack 845-482-4987
- For gun raffle tickets – call Jack 845-482-4987
- Sportsman of the Year application
All applications are in a .PDF format. This is a free standard format created by Acrobat, If you do not have Adobe Reader downloaded onto your computer please click here the link below and download Adobe Reader.
If any trouble opening, call for applications (845-482-4987)
http.sullivancountyconservationclub.org Sullivan County Conservation Club